Saxo Bank facilitates trading and investing for private and institutional clients, providing access to global markets and a broad range of asset classes and tradable instruments. All unified on our robust and intuitive trading platforms, incorporating everything from personalized watch lists to tailored charts, news filters and risk management tools.
- Saxo Bank A/S is a fully licensed Danish bank under the supervision of Finanstilsynet (the Danish FSA)
- Saxo Capital Markets UK Limited is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- Saxo Capital Markets Pte Limited is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) as a capital markets services license holder and an Exempt Financial Advisor.
- Saxo Bank (Switzerland) Ltd. is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) as a bank and securities dealer
- Saxo Banque (France) is licensed as a Credit Institution by the French Banking Regulator, ACPR.
- Saxo Bank A/S Netherlands is regulated by the Bank of the Netherlands.
- BinckBank België is regulated by the Autoriteit voor Financiele Diensten en Markten (FSMA) and de Nationale Bank van Belgie (NBB).
- Saxo Capital Markets (HK) Limited is licensed and regulated by Securities & Futures Commission of Hong Kong
- Saxo Capital Markets (Australia) Pty Ltd holds an Australian Financial Services License and is regulated by ASIC
Industry awards and Recognition
Saxo Bank’s award winning online trading platform delivers multi-asset trading from a single account. Internationally awarded brokerage services and asset management.
We are here to help you!
We can help you identify the most sophisticated solution for your business and answer any queries about our products and services. Request a call back and one of our advisers will be in touch.